Blood-moons fallout: NASA goes hiding
Feb. 17, 2014 - The first of a tetrad of "blood moons," is due April 15th. Surprisingly, the NASA website that had provided detailed information about the
upcoming events has removed the data. their explanation was that it was out of date, and might be posted again when it has been updated.
- Source: WND
See: Blood moons expert: Watch 2014 and 2015 - Fox Video - Originally posted Oct. 20, 2013
- Info from Bill Koenig and Mark Blitz 2008-2014 - World Watch Daily
Iran and Saudis Acting Out Ancient Messiah Prophecy?
Nov. 19, 2011 - This secular news source finds it interesting that an ancient Jewish commentary known as
Yalkut Shimoni interpreted a passage from Isaiah to mean that tensions between Iran and Saudi Arabia point to the
appearance of the Messiah.
Of course, Persia is Iran, and the Arab king could very well be Saudi Arabia.
- "Rabbi Yitzchak said: 'In the year in which the Messiah-King appears, all the nations of the world are
provoking each other. The King of Persia provokes an Arab king and the Arab king turns to Aram for advice.
And the King of Persia goes back and destroys the entire world. And all the nations of the world are in panic
and distress and they fall upon their faces and are seized with pains like those of a woman giving birth, and
Israel are in panic and distress and asking 'where shall we go?
- Source: Israel National News
US Moves to Isolate Iran Over Assassination Plot - Israel National News
Report: Arab Nations Pressing for Iran Strike - Israel National News
Signs In the Heavens, What's Coming
Part 1 - Part 2
July 29, 2008 - By: Monty Torres and Kyra Jenkins for KMPH Fox News
In February Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries in Bonney Lake Washington saw a total lunar eclipse also called a "blood moon" for its reddish hue. He knew that this is one of the signs of Christ's coming, so he studied NASA projections for other total lunar eclipses in the future.
- "To my surprise, in 2014 NASA has what it calls a Tetrad-4, total lunar eclipses back to back," said Biltz...
There was a total lunar eclipse on the 1st day of Passover and a total lunar eclipse on the 1st day of tabernacles," said Biltz.
- Source: KMPH Fox News
- Editor's NOte: Beware of date setting. But, as always, the Rapture of the Church could happen at any moment!
Four 'blood-red' total lunar eclipses will fall on Passover and Sukkot in 2014 and 2015, the same back-to-back occurrences at the time of 1492, 1948 and 1967
May, 2008 - This is an interesting article about signs in the heavens.
- Source: WorldWatchDaily
Are These the End Times?
July 28, 2006 - Tim LaHaye, coauthor of the popular ‘Left Behind’ series explains why he believes
Christ will return in this generation. He points out that the very nations that are involved in the conflict
right now are the ones prophecied to be engaged in a last-days battle. He does not believe in setting
- I have often said that no one knows the day nor the hour that Christ will come,
but no generation has had so many signs of the times as our generation. We have more
reason to believe that Christ could come in our lifetime than any generation before us.
- Source: MSNBC (Story no longer online)
The Bible and the Apocalypse
- June 24, 2002 - This major article by Nancy Gibbs explores the rise in interest in Biblical prophecy since 9-11 and the impact of the best-selling "Left Behind" novel series.
In fact, a TIME/CNN poll reported that more than a third of Americans are paying more attention to the relationship between Bible prophecy and the news, and 59% believe the events in Revelation are going to come true.
- People who haven't read the book and its sequels often haven't even heard of them, yet their success provides new evidence that interest in the End Times is no fringe phenomenon. Only about half of Left Behind readers are Evangelicals, which suggests there is a broader audience of people who are having this conversation.
- Source:TIME Magazine (Story no longer online)
More News Stories
Glorious Return Links
- Coming of The King of Kings
Chapter 14 of the online book, Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done: The Prayer Offered Most Often Is About To Be Answered, by Ron Graff and Lambert Dolphin
Notice: Ads are not necessarily endorsed by Prophecy Central.