The Muslim Brotherhood
After World War I the Ottoman Turkish empire was disbanded, but the Muslim Brotherhood was soon formed for the purpose of destroying
Western civilization and making Islam victorious over all other religions. They were responsible for the rise of Hamas and assisted
the growth of al Qaeda. After the "Arab Spring" that affected many Arab nations, they took control of Egypt and Libya, and may keep them
from having true democratic governments. Their rise may become another Islamic Revolution like the one in Iran in 1979, complete with Sharia law.
Radical Islam has continued to grow. Their aim is to control the world. From a prophetic prospective, a new
Islamic caliphate might emerge, affecting not only the Middle East, but also European countries where Muslim culture
is becoming predominant. Such a coalition would resemble the old Roman Empire at it's greatest extent, and could be
what was predicted in Daniel, chapter 2, where it depicts the final world empire, symbolized by iron [Rome]
and clay [Islamic caliphate?]. See Revived Roman Empire.
Click on one of these
references to see
Thanks to the services of:
Notice: Sources often remove their news links after a period of time. Some of them move older stories to a
subscription-only section. Even if the story is no longer on line, our summary will still be available on this page.
Please also notice that translated words may be spelled in different ways by different sources (eg. Muhammad/ Mohammed).
Older articles: Before Jan. 1, 2016
Egypt: Global Terror Is Result of U.S., European Support for Muslim Brotherhood
Mar. 24, 2016 - The Egyptian daily Al-Ahram claims that:
Europe has maintained ties with extremist religious groups, including the Muslim Brotherhood,
which is the ideological sister of the Islamic State, and did not heed Egypt’s warning that terrorism would spread to the heart of Europe.
- Source: Breitbart
Notice: Ads are not necessarily endorsed by Prophecy Central.
Check out Today's News
Links: Islam: Muslim Brotherhood
- General Information
- Official English Website of The Muslim Brotherhood
- Wikipedia: Muslim Brotherhood
- Walid Shoebat
- The Investigative Report - Steven Emerson
- Muslim Brotherhood -The Patriot's Flag
- Muslim Brotherhood Flag - Anti-Defamation League
- Hamas Fact Sheet - Anti-Defamation League
Egyptian Islamic Jihad and the Formation of Al Qaeda - Anti-Defamation League
Muslim Brotherhood text reveals scope of radical creed - Jerusalem Post
- Palestinian Media Watch
- Frank Gaffney's 10-part Course on The Muslim Brotherhood in America - Free video course
- History of the Muslim Brotherhood
Islamic Brotherhood Timeline - Google
- The Globalists and the Islamists: Fomenting the "Clash of Civilizations" for a New World Order
- Part 3: The Muslim Brotherhood – The Globalists' Secret Weapon
- Qabalah, Freemasonry, the Tijaniyah Order, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, and Sufism - Freemasonry Watch
- The Teachings of Islam
- IslamiCity.com - Islam and The Global Muslim eCommunity
- Islam - Wikipedia
- Muslim, Jewish, and Christian End-Times Prophecy Comparison - Contender Ministries
- Islamic Prophecies - WikiIslam
- Ministry to Muslims
- Doors into Islam - Christianity Today
- Understanding Islam - CBN
- 30 Days - Muslim Prayer Focus
- The Third Jihad - DVD Documentary
- Obsession: Documentary About Radical Islam's War Against The West
- What is Jihad?
- Jihad Watch
Last Updated: 3/26/15
Copyright © 2004-2016 by Ron Graff. All rights reserved.